Darkglass Element Pedal Size Cab Simulation Headphone Amp
With a uniquely innovative approach, the Element incorporates cutting edge design and technology into a seemingly simple device.
On the surface, this useful headphone amp is designed to handle the very core task of every musician - PRACTICING. But the Element goes much further than that, making it a crafted tool to expand your musical reach.
- HQ Headphone Amp - drives 2 sets of headphones
- IR Cabinet Simulations
- Free Darkglass Suite - for loading additional IRs via USB or Bluetooth
- Bluetooth and 3.5 mm Aux connections – allows jamming with backing tracks
- Aluminum chassis with unique control surface
- Powered by 9-12 V DC PSU (centre -, 2.1 mm, ~ 250 mA current draw)
Inspired by the touch sensor technology as used in the Darkglass Hyper Luminal Compressor, this non-conventional pedal is completely minimalistic with a plain surface and zero knobs.
Out of the box, Element offers a bank of 5 cabinet simulations and the ability to add many more through the Darkglass Suite, via USB or via Bluetooth. In addition to a continuously increasing database of Impulse Responses, the Darkglass Suite also has the potential to load any custom IR that you may have, from different sources while continuously upgrading the functionality and IR's database on the device.