Brand new in box.
The SRH1840 Professional Open-Back Headphones feature individually matched drivers for an unparalleled acoustic performance, including smooth, extended highs and accurate bass. Developed with premium materials and precision engineering, the custom-crafted design is extremely lightweight and durable. Ideal for mastering or critical listening applications. The included storage case, replacement set of velour ear pads, replacement cable, and threaded adapter ensure years of uninterrupted listening enjoyment.
- Individually matched 40 mm neodymium drivers for unparalleled acoustic performance with smooth, extended highs and accurate bass
- Open-back, circumaural design for exceptionally natural sound, wide stereo image, and increased depth of field
- Lightweight construction featuring aircraft-grade aluminum alloy yoke and stainless-steel grilles for enhanced durability
- Steel driver frame with vented center pole piece improves linearity and eliminates internal resonance for consistent performance at all listening levels
- Ergonomic dual-frame, padded headband is lightweight and fully adjustable for hours of listening comfort
- Optimized for connection to external headphone amplification systems
- Dual-exit cables with gold-plated MMCX connectors provide secure connection and detachability for easy storage or replacement
- Replaceable velour ear pads with high-density, slow-recovery foam for exceptional comfort
- Individually tested and serialized
- Legendary Shure durability withstands the rigors of everyday use
- Includes additional pair of velour ear pads, two detachable cables, threaded ¼” (6.3 mm) gold-plated adapter, zippered hard travel case and two-year limited warranty
- 1 - Threaded ¼” (6.3mm) Gold-Plated Adapt
- 2 - Two detachable cables
- 1 - Zippered, hard storage case
- 1 - Additional pair of velour ear pads
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.