Keep an Ironman II Mini on your pedalboard and leave the volume wars behind. Perfect for mid-powered tube amplifiers up to 30 watts, this mini version of our popular 100-watt version attenuates your amp’s volume via the same reactive load and transformer-coupled technology as its big brother. Not only will your amp breathe properly on any stage, studio, or rehearsal, but you’ll maintain every ounce of your tonal nuance and response. And when it is time to get above the mix, a finely tuned Solo Mode footswitch is ready to answer the call. So take control of your tone today and see why we call the Ironman II Mini a transparent volume solution unlike anything out there.
- 30-watt attenuator offers cranked tone and response at whisper volumes
- Reactive load technology maintains the relationship between amp and speaker
- Custom-designed, transformer-coupled signal flow
- Foot-switchable Solo Mode offers a boosted level with the tap of your toe
- 3-position Presence switch dials your amp’s top-end character
- ¼” Line output can drive additional amplifiers, your favorite IRs, and more
- Rated for 30-watt, 8 Ohm amplifiers
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.