The Warm Audio Centavo is an accurate recreation of the most sought-after overdrive pedal of the 90's and beyond. Whether you're after the fabled clean boost tones, transparent overdrive, or you want to push your dirty channels to true grit, the Centavo has all of the adored tones of the vintage box. In addition, the Warm Audio Centavo has the infamous “MOD” selectable on the back. When in the “up” position, low-end response on the bottom strings is extended. With a true-to-original, custom-cast golden enclosure & all the signature sounds of the original, Centavo delivers an authentically legendary pedal experience.
The Centavo has three basic controls on the top - Gain, Treble, & Output. The gain on Centavo breaks up fairly late, with edge-of-breakup hitting after 50% and real clipping occurring late in the gain stage. The treble control is useful for dialing in more top-end for muddier guitars, like dual-humbucker models or all-mahogany instruments. The Centavo is loaded with output and can easily deliver clean boost, or create natural distortion if the tubes on your amplifier are already being pushed. Engaging the MOD switch on the back is a great tool to have at your disposal if the overdrive initially sounds “thin” in the lower register.
- Accurate Recreation Of The Most Sought-After Overdrive Pedal Of All Time
- Premium Components Including TL072 Op Amps, Vintage-Style Diodes, And Charge-Pump Voltage Regulator
- Buffered Bypass Operation
- Gain, Treble, And Output Controls
- MOD Switch on Rear For Extended Low-End Response
- Custom-Cast “Champagne” Enclosure With Accurately Tapered Oxblood Knobs
- 1/4" Input (Inst) And Output (Amp) Jacks
- Powered By 9v Battery Or Standard 9v Dc Pedal Adapter
- Length: 5”
- Width: 6.75”
- Height: 2.25”
- Weight: 2 Lbs
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.