The Warm Audio Mutation Phaser II is an accurate recreation of a swirly phaser made famous in the experimental era of the 1970s. Mutation Phasor II has all of the vintage vibes of the original phaser pedal allowing you to add depth, wobble, swirl, or “instant funk” to guitar, keys, bass, or anything you can dream of. This electro-optical phase-shifting pedal is built with a true-to-original recreation of the 70s circuit using premium components. True to the original pedal, Mutation Phasor II delivers all the rich depth and instant psychedelic tones, favored by innovative musicians and producers like Billy Corgan, Tom Bukovac, Robin Trower, and many more.
- Electro-Optical Phase-Shifting Pedal With Feedback Circuit
- Phasing Rate: .1Hz - 18Hz
- Premium Components, Including RC4558P Op-Amps, Various Vintage-Style Diodes, And Hand-Selected Film Capacitors & Carbon Resistors
- Controls: Rate, Depth, And Feedback
- Frequency Response: 20Hz - 20KHz
- Min Feedback: 4V RMS, 11.2V Peak-To-Peak | Max Feedback: 2V RMS, 5.6V Peak-To-Peak
- Current Draw: 150 MA
- Buffered Bypass
- 9-Volt Battery Or External 9V Regulated DC Adapter (Center-Negative)
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.